south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Frederick County Real Estate Transfers (Winchester Star)
Calvin S. Mogle to Henry F. Harner, 2340 Front Royal Pike, 0.71 acre, Opequon District, $240,000. Gary Lee Haynes to Hoa Nguyen, 100 Covington Lane, Huntington Meadows, Stonewall District, $270,000.
- Real Estate People & Places: 1/21/06 (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
Coldwell Banker Real Estate has hired several new agents. The agents and their offices are: Katheryn Manly, North Hills; Michael Koma, Cranberry; Kimberly Pitts, Hampton; Gary A. Cooper , Fox Chapel; Henry Verner, Peters; Steven Davis, South Hills/Upper St. Clair; Kevin Kautz and Michelle Niehenke, Pleasant Hills; and Ralph Crewe , Squirrel Hill.
- Attorneys protect your real estate interests (Sun-Sentinel)
Q: I am in the process of purchasing a new home in South Florida. My real estate agent told me that I do not need an attorney. Can you tell me if there are any advantages to hiring an attorney when purchasing a home?
- Marina space dwindling in hot spots around country (The Clarion-Ledger)
MIAMI ? For eight years, Rob Quinlivan has lived in his version of paradise ? a 40-foot power boat docked in a public marina. It's a life that's given him adventure, freedom and a way to experience the best of South Florida without the soaring prices of its red-hot real estate market.
- Leaping from the ballet to real estate (Miami Herald)
In South Beach, two up-and-coming South Florida professionals are leaping gracefully from one career path to another. John Safranek, a former ballet company finance guy, and Kristen Kramer, a dancer, are teaming up on a new real estate enterprise.
- Rents increasing as office, industrial space remains scarce around S. Florida (Sun-Sentinel)
Office and industrial space will remain scarce across South Florida this year, leading to higher rental rates and giving landlords even more leverage than they have now, two leading real estate brokers say.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Albertson's sold to CVS, SuperValu (South Florida Business Journal)
The Albertson's grocery stores throughout South Florida are to have a new corporate parent.
- SiteWorks Building & Development Co. Announces Letter of Intent for New $12,000,000 Housing Project (SYS-CON Media)
The Management of SiteWorks, Inc. (OTC BB: SWKJ),a construction and real estate development company, announced the companyhas secured a letter of intent to construct an additional 1200 units ofaffordable housing in Thailand. The estimated dollar value of the contractwhen finalized will be approximately 12,000,000.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive