south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Marina space washed away (The Myrtle Beach Sun News)
For eight years, Rob Quinlivan has lived in his version of paradise - a 40-foot powerboat docked in a public marina. It's a life that's given him adventure, freedom and a way to experience the best of South Florida without the soaring prices of its red-hot real estate market.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Real Estate People & Places: 1/21/06 (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
Coldwell Banker Real Estate has hired several new agents. The agents and their offices are: Katheryn Manly, North Hills; Michael Koma, Cranberry; Kimberly Pitts, Hampton; Gary A. Cooper , Fox Chapel; Henry Verner, Peters; Steven Davis, South Hills/Upper St. Clair; Kevin Kautz and Michelle Niehenke, Pleasant Hills; and Ralph Crewe , Squirrel Hill.
- Leaping from the ballet to real estate (Miami Herald)
In South Beach, two up-and-coming South Florida professionals are leaping gracefully from one career path to another. John Safranek, a former ballet company finance guy, and Kristen Kramer, a dancer, are teaming up on a new real estate enterprise.
- Rents increasing as office, industrial space remains scarce around S. Florida (Sun-Sentinel)
Office and industrial space will remain scarce across South Florida this year, leading to higher rental rates and giving landlords even more leverage than they have now, two leading real estate brokers say.
- REAL ESTATE: Home appreciation in MB sets state record (The Myrtle Beach Sun News)
Grand Strand real estate set a record year for price appreciation - higher than any seen in South Carolina in the past 12 years. That's as far back as the S.C. Association of Realtors has kept records.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive