south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Leaping from the ballet to real estate (Miami Herald)
In South Beach, two up-and-coming South Florida professionals are leaping gracefully from one career path to another. John Safranek, a former ballet company finance guy, and Kristen Kramer, a dancer, are teaming up on a new real estate enterprise.
- REAL ESTATE: Home appreciation in MB sets state record (The Myrtle Beach Sun News)
Grand Strand real estate set a record year for price appreciation - higher than any seen in South Carolina in the past 12 years. That's as far back as the S.C. Association of Realtors has kept records.
- Trump among three partners planning 40-story luxury condo in Hollywood (Sun-Sentinel)
Three of South Florida's most prolific developers have joined forces to build Trump Hollywood, a 200-unit luxury condominium on the beach in Hollywood where prices will start at $1.5 million.
- SiteWorks Building & Development Co Announces Domestic Contracts on Hand Totaling $1,400,000 (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
The Management of SiteWorks, Inc., a construction and real estate development company, announced the company has secured a number of contracts in its home state of Florida totaling approximately $1,400,000.
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
Back to south florida real estate News Archive