south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- The Grubb & Ellis Company Enters the Online Real Estate Auction Arena in a Big Way (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.----Jan. 24, 2006--In a record-setting online auction, the Grubb & Ellis Company is offering a 200+/- acre parcel of real estate in South Florida with a seller's suggested value of 80 Million USD.
- Woods makes real estate splash (The Buffalo News)
LA JOLLA, Calif. - Tiger Woods' love of the ocean is what lured him to South Florida. That's what he said Wednesday about officially closing on the purchase of a $38 million oceanfront compound on Jupiter Island.
- Miami-Dade and Broward Counties Real Estate on a Downward Spiral (Turks.US)
Reports says that in South Florida housing market maybe in a stage of cooling off from it's former status. Home prices are dropping particularly in Miami-Dade and Broward counties.
- REAL ESTATE: Home appreciation in MB sets state record (The Myrtle Beach Sun News)
Grand Strand real estate set a record year for price appreciation - higher than any seen in South Carolina in the past 12 years. That's as far back as the S.C. Association of Realtors has kept records.
- Attorneys protect your interests (Sun-Sentinel)
Q: I am in the process of purchasing a new home in South Florida. My real estate agent told me that I do not need an attorney. Are there any advantages to hiring an attorney when purchasing a home?
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Selling a home? Be prepared to wait months, not days, for a buyer (Sun-Sentinel)
Fred Stokes just listed his three-bedroom lakefront home in Boca Raton for $439,900, and interest from buyers has been slow so far. Last year, his daughter sold her home nearby in a week for more than she was asking, but he realizes the real estate market has changed.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive