south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- For GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations, 2005 Was One for the Record Books (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
OAK BROOK, Ill.----Jan. 30, 2006--From Portland, Ore., to Coral Springs, Fla., and across the Atlantic to Lisbon, Portugal, GMAC Real Estate Franchise Operations opened a record number of offices in 2005, propelling it to its best year ever, officials announced today.
- Time to Sell? It's Hard to Beat U.S. Home Gains Now: John Wasik (Bloomberg.com)
Jan. 30 (Bloomberg) -- If the U.S. home market has peaked, it would be hard to tell from a series of heavily promoted real- estate seminars headlined ``How Much Money Do You Want to Make?'' that feature Donald Trump as a keynoter.
- Real estate transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Attorneys protect your real estate interests (Sun-Sentinel)
Q: I am in the process of purchasing a new home in South Florida. My real estate agent told me that I do not need an attorney. Can you tell me if there are any advantages to hiring an attorney when purchasing a home?
- The Grubb & Ellis Company Enters the Online Real Estate Auction Arena in a Big Way (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.----Jan. 24, 2006--In a record-setting online auction, the Grubb & Ellis Company is offering a 200+/- acre parcel of real estate in South Florida with a seller's suggested value of 80 Million USD.
- Inexpensive life in marinas sailing away (Houston Chronicle)
For eight years, Rob Quinlivan has lived in his version of paradise ? a 40-foot power boat docked in a public marina. It's a life that's given him adventure, freedom and a way to experience the best of South Florida without the soaring prices of its red-hot real estate market.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive