south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- January home sales fall in South Florida; prices are flat (Miami Herald)
Home sales plunged in South Florida last month as the real estate market continued to retreat from last year's frenetic pace, the Florida Association of Realtors reported Tuesday.
- Sales were hot in '05 despite cooling real estate markets (Orlando Sentinel)
The Pocklington, Pocklington and Forster Retail Investment Group of Advantis Real Estate Services Co. recently topped the $100 million sales mark. The Orlando-based group represents sellers in retail transactions throughout the Southeast, but focuses mainly on Central and North Florida.
- Candidates Back Plans To Corral 'Moving Tax' (CBS 4 Miami)
South Florida homeowners who took advantage of high real estate prices to sell their home and trade up, or sell their home and cash out, discovered the downside of the hot real estate market; shockingly high taxes on their new homes. Now, two candidates for Governor are proposing a way to help.
- Gaedeke Group sells office buildings (South Florida Business Journal)
A Dallas-based real estate company said it has sold two South Florida office buildings - one in Boca Raton and the other in Fort Lauderdale.
- Study: South Florida has competitive disadvantage (BizJournals)
South Florida is at a competitive disadvantage compared to other regions trying to attract companies offering high-wage jobs, according to a new study.
- Marine industry buoys South Florida (Miami Herald)
Think boating is all fun and games? Then consider these numbers: The marine industry generated $2.7 billion in sales and produced more than 160,000 jobs last year in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach, making it one of the region's biggest business sectors.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive