south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Sixth Annual International Real Estate Expo Offers One-Stop Show for Homebuyers and Investors (PR Web)
One event,two days, the biggest names in the real estate industry. Thousands of qualified buyers, investors, and real estate professionals under one roof. [PRWEB Mar 6, 2006]
- Winn-Dixie may shut 9 S. Fla. stores (Miami Herald)
Winn-Dixie is targeting nine stores in Miami-Dade and Broward counties for the supermarket chain's next round of potential store closings, according to a list circulating among south florida real estate brokers.
- S. Fla. hot housing market cools off (Miami Herald)
January existing-home sales plunged in South Florida as the real estate market continued to shift from go-go to so-so. Real estate agents sold 36 percent fewer Broward County houses than they did a year ago, and year-over-year sales dropped 28 percent in Miami-Dade, according to the Florida Association of Realtors.
- January home sales fall in South Florida; prices are flat (Miami Herald)
Home sales plunged in South Florida last month as the real estate market continued to retreat from last year's frenetic pace, the Florida Association of Realtors reported Tuesday.
- Business people (Fort Wayne Journal Gazette)
Kathryn Wims , Steven Myers , Selena Wiegand , Drew Wagner , Lynne Senk and Amanda Freed have joined Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber as residential real estate salespeople.
- Ulmer's mantra key to his rise, ruin (The Toledo Blade)
Playing the dual roles of preacher and friend, John Ulmer unlocked the secrets of his lucrative housing empire at a Florida real estate "boot camp." "It's not voodoo," he said.
- Bills aim to solve housing crisis (Bonita Daily News)
Florida homeowners have been gleeful about their climbing net worths that are tied directly to the sizzling real estate market.
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate Editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
Back to south florida real estate News Archive