south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- South Florida Sees Increase in Foreclosure Activity According to Default Research (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
The number of foreclosure- related lawsuits increased by more than 25 percent in February in Broward County, according to Default Research , the rapidly growing real estate research company for foreclosure properties.
- Sixth Annual International Real Estate Expo Offers One-Stop Show for Homebuyers and Investors (PR Web)
One event,two days, the biggest names in the real estate industry. Thousands of qualified buyers, investors, and real estate professionals under one roof. [PRWEB Mar 6, 2006]
- Blackstone Group adds commercial real estate firm to portfolio (Sun-Sentinel)
Blackstone Group LP agreed to acquire CarrAmerica Realty Corp. for $5.6 billion, adding office buildings to its real estate holdings as vacancies fall and rents rise in major U.S. cities.
- NBC 6 | COLD CONDOS (Sun-Sentinel)
Is the real estate boom about to bust? NBC 6 investigates the building concern in South Florida. Plus, we'll tell you whether you should buy, sell or hold, at 11 tonight on NBC 6 News.
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate Editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
- Sixth Annual International Real Estate Expo Offers One-Stop Show for Homebuyers and Investors (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Miami, FL (PRWEB) March 6, 2006 -- Real Estate Expo, Inc.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive