south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Blackstone Group adds commercial real estate firm to portfolio (Sun-Sentinel)
Blackstone Group LP agreed to acquire CarrAmerica Realty Corp. for $5.6 billion, adding office buildings to its real estate holdings as vacancies fall and rents rise in major U.S. cities.
- NBC 6 | COLD CONDOS (Sun-Sentinel)
Is the real estate boom about to bust? NBC 6 investigates the building concern in South Florida. Plus, we'll tell you whether you should buy, sell or hold, at 11 tonight on NBC 6 News.
- Sixth Annual International Real Estate Expo Offers One-Stop Show for Homebuyers and Investors (PR Web)
One event,two days, the biggest names in the real estate industry. Thousands of qualified buyers, investors, and real estate professionals under one roof. [PRWEB Mar 6, 2006]
- Darker side emerges in Phila. woman's disappearance (The Philadelphia Inquirer)
Michelle "Mikalena" Nau told people she worked in real estate and that might indeed have been her career goal. But court records show that for years, even as Nau worked legitimately as a cosmetologist, a major source of her income was prostitution. #recent_comm" id="PHI_comm_ "Post a Comment
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
Back to south florida real estate News Archive