south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Luxury Homes and Condominiums in Sarasota and Boca Raton Real Estate Market Increase in Inventory (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 9, 2006 -- The inventory of luxury homes and waterfront condominiums encompassing the Boca Raton and Sarasota Real Estate market is on the rise.
- NBC 6 | COLD CONDOS (Sun-Sentinel)
Is the real estate boom about to bust? NBC 6 investigates the building concern in South Florida. Plus, we'll tell you whether you should buy, sell or hold, at 11 tonight on NBC 6 News.
- Coldwell acquires Boca firm (Sun-Sentinel)
Deal boosts commercial profile Coldwell Banker, a household name in real estate, is expanding its commercial turf in South Florida by acquiring one of the oldest firms in Palm Beach County.
- Las Vegas Real Estate Investor Teleconferences With the American Bar Association Available On-Line (PR Web)
Las Vegas real estate investor Tan Nguyen, president of TNR Holdings, Inc., recently participated in a Four Part Teleconference Series dealing with efforts to recover from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. The teleconference, which is now available on line, was sponsored by the American Bar Association?s Section of Environmental, Energy, and Resources and its Katrina Task Force?Environmental Law
- South Florida Sees Increase in Foreclosure Activity According to Default Research (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
The number of foreclosure- related lawsuits increased by more than 25 percent in February in Broward County, according to Default Research , the rapidly growing real estate research company for foreclosure properties.
- Blackstone Group adds commercial real estate firm to portfolio (Sun-Sentinel)
Blackstone Group LP agreed to acquire CarrAmerica Realty Corp. for $5.6 billion, adding office buildings to its real estate holdings as vacancies fall and rents rise in major U.S. cities.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Las Vegas Real Estate Investor Teleconferences With the American Bar Association Available On-Line (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 8, 2006 -- Las Vegas real estate investor Tan Nguyen, president of TNR Holdings, Inc.
- Luxury Homes and Condominiums in Sarasota and Boca Raton Real Estate Market Increase in Inventory (PR Web)
The Real Estate market in Boca Raton and Sarasota has more condominiums and luxury homes available than in the past few years. The tight markets are loosening up and buyers are finding bargains easier to come by. [PRWEB Mar 9, 2006]
Back to south florida real estate News Archive