south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Blackstone Group adds commercial real estate firm to portfolio (Sun-Sentinel)
Blackstone Group LP agreed to acquire CarrAmerica Realty Corp. for $5.6 billion, adding office buildings to its real estate holdings as vacancies fall and rents rise in major U.S. cities.
- Luxury Homes and Condominiums in Sarasota and Boca Raton Real Estate Market Increase in Inventory (PR Web)
The Real Estate market in Boca Raton and Sarasota has more condominiums and luxury homes available than in the past few years. The tight markets are loosening up and buyers are finding bargains easier to come by. [PRWEB Mar 9, 2006]
- Luxury Homes and Condominiums in Sarasota and Boca Raton Real Estate Market Increase in Inventory (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 9, 2006 -- The inventory of luxury homes and waterfront condominiums encompassing the Boca Raton and Sarasota Real Estate market is on the rise.
- New bank branches cash in steady profit (Miami Herald)
SunTrust Banks opened six branches in South Florida last year, and this year it will open as many as 15 more. Washington Mutual is planning 25 new branches statewide.
- Las Vegas Real Estate Investor Teleconferences With the American Bar Association Available On-Line (PR Web)
Las Vegas real estate investor Tan Nguyen, president of TNR Holdings, Inc., recently participated in a Four Part Teleconference Series dealing with efforts to recover from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. The teleconference, which is now available on line, was sponsored by the American Bar Association?s Section of Environmental, Energy, and Resources and its Katrina Task Force?Environmental Law
- Robert D. Ashby Earns Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) Designation (PR Web)
South Florida Mortgage Broker is trying to make a difference in families' lives through proper integration of their mortgage into their unique financial and investment plans. [PRWEB Mar 11, 2006]
- Las Vegas Real Estate Investor Teleconferences With the American Bar Association Available On-Line (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 8, 2006 -- Las Vegas real estate investor Tan Nguyen, president of TNR Holdings, Inc.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Jim Salisbury | Bosox and traffic get best of Phils (The Philadelphia Inquirer)
Bill Dancy arrived in the visitors' clubhouse at City of Palms Park and announced that he was ready to become a real-estate agent.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive