south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Luxury Homes and Condominiums in Sarasota and Boca Raton Real Estate Market Increase in Inventory (PR Web)
The Real Estate market in Boca Raton and Sarasota has more condominiums and luxury homes available than in the past few years. The tight markets are loosening up and buyers are finding bargains easier to come by. [PRWEB Mar 9, 2006]
- Coldwell acquires Boca firm (Sun-Sentinel)
Deal boosts commercial profile Coldwell Banker, a household name in real estate, is expanding its commercial turf in South Florida by acquiring one of the oldest firms in Palm Beach County.
- Real estate agent recruit takes on a tougher market (The Herald-Tribune)
Jake Morse, who lives with his grandparents in Venice and works as a car valet at the local hospital, recently decided to become a Florida real estate agent.
- A Meta-Analysis of the Effect of Environmental Contamination and Positive Amenities on Residential Real Estate Values (RedNova)
By Simons, Robert A; Saginor, Jesse D Abstract This paper addresses the effects of environmental contamination and positive amenities on proximate residential real estate property values in the United States.
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- BUSINESS NEWS (Boca Raton News)
Boca Raton-based Milana Real Estate Investment Group is currently undergoing its own version of glasnost with Russian investors.
- Las Vegas Real Estate Investor Teleconferences With the American Bar Association Available On-Line (PR Web)
Las Vegas real estate investor Tan Nguyen, president of TNR Holdings, Inc., recently participated in a Four Part Teleconference Series dealing with efforts to recover from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. The teleconference, which is now available on line, was sponsored by the American Bar Association?s Section of Environmental, Energy, and Resources and its Katrina Task Force?Environmental Law
- Luxury Homes and Condominiums in Sarasota and Boca Raton Real Estate Market Increase in Inventory (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 9, 2006 -- The inventory of luxury homes and waterfront condominiums encompassing the Boca Raton and Sarasota Real Estate market is on the rise.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive