south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Sharkey Unveils Treasure Coast Real Estate Prediction and 'Know the Market' Blog (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Port St Lucie, Florida (PRWEB) March 13, 2006 -- Brian Sharkey, of Brian Sharkey Real Estate, has introduced the inaugural edition of his St.
- Sharkey Unveils Treasure Coast Real Estate Prediction and 'Know the Market' Blog (PR Web)
Brian Sharkey, of Brian Sharkey Real Estate, has introduced the inaugural edition of his St. Lucie Area Real Estate Market Report, called the ?The Sharkey 2006 Treasure Coast Prediction? and his ?Know the Market? Blog. Their purpose is to provide relevant real estate information for local area residents, as well as for home buyers from out-of-town (whether they be snowbirds from the Northeast or
- Young developer bets millions on S. Florida's real estate boom (Miami Herald)
A developer is paying a bold $46.5 million for the two-acre parking lot just west of Miami's Bank of America Tower at International Place. But perhaps even more surprising: He's never constructed a building before.
- Real estate firms tally up heady sales as outlook dims (Orlando Sentinel)
Last year may have been the pinnacle -- it's clear real estate markets are slowing -- but Central Florida companies sure made hay while the sun was up.
- Manpower: Expect Q2 hires in South Florida (South Florida Business Journal)
Second quarter projections from Manpower suggest brisk hiring across South Florida.
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Real estate agent recruit takes on a tougher market (The Herald-Tribune)
Jake Morse, who lives with his grandparents in Venice and works as a car valet at the local hospital, recently decided to become a Florida real estate agent.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive