south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Manpower: Expect Q2 hires in South Florida (South Florida Business Journal)
Second quarter projections from Manpower suggest brisk hiring across South Florida.
- Want to Know More About What's Happening in the Current Real Estate Markets and How it Can Affect You? (PR Web)
Another addition to the already growing and popular Real Estate Information site http://www.browsedaily.com, now comes the blog, the one source to get the latest Real Estate Information and articles for buyer and sellers from professionals in the industry. [PRWEB Mar 15, 2006]
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Real estate firms tally up heady sales as outlook dims (Orlando Sentinel)
Last year may have been the pinnacle -- it's clear real estate markets are slowing -- but Central Florida companies sure made hay while the sun was up.
- Are Tax Breaks for Builders Still Needed in Hot Market? (New York Times)
Find a new home. Search real estate listings to buy, sell or rent a house, apartment or condo in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida & beyond. Open house listings are also available.
- Real estate agent recruit takes on a tougher market (The Herald-Tribune)
Jake Morse, who lives with his grandparents in Venice and works as a car valet at the local hospital, recently decided to become a Florida real estate agent.
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Miami-based Shutts & Bowen, one of Florida's oldest and largest law firms, said Wednesday that it has opened a Tampa office. W. Thompson ''Tommy'' Thorn III will lead the office as managing partner. Thorn recently joined Shutts & Bowen as a senior partner in its corporate practice group, the firm said.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive