south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Want to Know More About What's Happening in the Current Real Estate Markets and How it Can Affect You? (PR Web)
Another addition to the already growing and popular Real Estate Information site http://www.browsedaily.com, now comes the blog, the one source to get the latest Real Estate Information and articles for buyer and sellers from professionals in the industry. [PRWEB Mar 15, 2006]
- Manpower: Expect Q2 hires in South Florida (South Florida Business Journal)
Second quarter projections from Manpower suggest brisk hiring across South Florida.
- Plans for South Florida's First 'Transit Village' in Hollywood, Fla., Take Shape; Sheridan Stationside Village to (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Builders of the planned 38-acre Sheridan Stationside Village today released new details for a dynamic community linked with public transportation that includes a mixture of workforce housing, condominiums and townhomes, along with retail and office space, a hotel and mass-transit parking.
- NCAA Game Summary - Butler At Florida State (WRTV Indianapolis)
Butler 63 Florida State 67
- Young developer bets millions on S. Florida's real estate boom (Miami Herald)
A developer is paying a bold $46.5 million for the two-acre parking lot just west of Miami's Bank of America Tower at International Place. But perhaps even more surprising: He's never constructed a building before.
- Sharkey Unveils Treasure Coast Real Estate Prediction and 'Know the Market' Blog (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
Port St Lucie, Florida (PRWEB) March 13, 2006 -- Brian Sharkey, of Brian Sharkey Real Estate, has introduced the inaugural edition of his St.
- Real estate firms tally up heady sales as outlook dims (Orlando Sentinel)
Last year may have been the pinnacle -- it's clear real estate markets are slowing -- but Central Florida companies sure made hay while the sun was up.
- Are Tax Breaks for Builders Still Needed in Hot Market? (New York Times)
Find a new home. Search real estate listings to buy, sell or rent a house, apartment or condo in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida & beyond. Open house listings are also available.
- Attorney named to head Leviev (Miami Herald)
A lawyer who has never worked at a real estate development company is being tapped to head one of South Florida's biggest and most ambitious developers, Leviev Boymelgreen.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive