south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Archstone South pulls out of TB (BizJournals)
The Tampa Bay area's fast-paced residential condominium market appears to be more favorable to converters, homebuyers and investors than to real estate investment trusts.
- Around South Florida (Miami Herald)
Ice-cream peddler faces 15 years in tot's death Of this, there is no dispute: Angela Maria Rodriguez drove off after her ice-cream van struck and killed a 2-year-old boy one year ago in suburban West Palm Beach.
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- South Africa [column]: In Defence of Whose Interests? (AllAfrica.com)
I RECENTLY explained, on these pages, why the recommendation of a moratorium on land purchases by foreigners is completely unjustified by the available evidence.
- Attorney named to head Leviev (Miami Herald)
A lawyer who has never worked at a real estate development company is being tapped to head one of South Florida's biggest and most ambitious developers, Leviev Boymelgreen.
- Condo conversions thrown into reverse (BizJournals)
BOYNTON BEACH -- A conversion reversion at a South Florida apartment complex could serve as an indicator to the rest of the state that the condominium craze has reached its peak.
- Wave Holdings, LLC Retains TransMedia Group to Publicize Unique Resort-Style Condominiums, The Riverwalk Place at (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Wave Holdings, LLC, a real estate development company with its principals having a combined 60 years of experience in South Florida, announced today that it has retained TransMedia Group to publicize The Riverwalk Place at Mangrove Bay.
- Fawn Grove resident leads fight to keep South Eastern taxes down (York Daily Record)
Sandra Haulsee isn't the entire force behind the South Eastern Tax Reform Coalition, but she's leading the group to keep tax increases in line.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive