south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Kor Hotel Group Acquires Iconic Tides Hotel in South Beach, Florida (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
MIAMI----March 23, 2006--Kor Hotel Group, the Los Angeles-based luxury hotel operator, has purchased the historic art-deco Tides Hotel in South Beach, Florida. Kor has overseen management of the property since November 2004.
- Colonial Properties sells 90% interest in 4 Florida retail properties (Birmingham Business Journal)
Colonial Properties Trust has sold four of its Florida retail properties to a joint venture partnership led by The Cornfield Group for $127.3 million, the company announced Wednesday.
- The Jills - Recognized as the Top Sales Team in Florida and Among the Top Sales Associates Worldwide By Coldwell Banker (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jill Eber and Jill Hertzberg, "The Jills", were recently recognized by Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate as the top sales team in Florida and in the top ten nationally. The Legends designation recognizes them as the top less-than 1% of the more than 126,000 Coldwell BankerŪ Sales Associates worldwide by sales production.
- Going up, down and sideways: Top 30 cities to watch (Bankrate.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Three watch lists for the changing real estate market -- 10 where housing prices and values will remain strong, 10 where appreciation has peaked and 10 headed downward.
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (SYS-CON Media)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. (OTC: JTPI) is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman wasrecently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckmanstated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change thereal estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of thecountry.
- S.C. named most business-friendly state (The Greenville News)
For the second consecutive year, the state of South Carolina has been named America?s Most Business-Friendly State, based on an independent study published by Pollina Corporate Real Estate, Inc.
- Giorgio Armani Real Estate Take Over Featured in Haute Living Magazine (PR Web)
Haute Living magazine, the real estate and design industry?s most cutting edge publication, today launches its latest issue featuring an exclusive interview with fashion designer Giorgio Armani. Plus, catch up with Manhattan?s Power Players as Haute Living takes you inside the offices of the seven most powerful women in New York. [PRWEB Mar 24, 2006]
Back to south florida real estate News Archive