south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT REAL ESTATE With Paul Owers (Sun-Sentinel)
Paul Owers, a West Palm Beach native, has covered commercial and residential real estate in South Florida for the past decade. He joined the Sun-Sentinel on Oct. 24, the day Hurricane Wilma hit the region.
- S. Florida home sales slow, forcing prices to level off (Sun-Sentinel)
Welcome to the new reality.
- Giorgio Armani Real Estate Take Over Featured in Haute Living Magazine (PR Web)
Haute Living magazine, the real estate and design industry?s most cutting edge publication, today launches its latest issue featuring an exclusive interview with fashion designer Giorgio Armani. Plus, catch up with Manhattan?s Power Players as Haute Living takes you inside the offices of the seven most powerful women in New York. [PRWEB Mar 24, 2006]
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman was recently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckman stated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change the real estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of the country.
- Kor Hotel Group Acquires Iconic Tides Hotel in South Beach, Florida (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
MIAMI----March 23, 2006--Kor Hotel Group, the Los Angeles-based luxury hotel operator, has purchased the historic art-deco Tides Hotel in South Beach, Florida. Kor has overseen management of the property since November 2004.
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (SYS-CON Media)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. (OTC: JTPI) is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman wasrecently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckmanstated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change thereal estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of thecountry.
- The operas are coming, the operas are coming (Miami Herald)
Opera is descending on South Florida en masse. But don't line up for tickets just yet. ''I don't have any opera tickets to sell,'' says Opera America President and CEO Marc Scorca, in town to prepare for his organization's Miami meeting in May 2007, ``just ideas.''
- RadioShack plans 3 South Florida closures (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Of its 81 stores in South Florida, RadioShack Corp. said three will be a part of its nationwide cutbacks.
- VA to expand services in Southwest Florida (Bonita Daily News)
The U.S. Veteran's Administration is poised to greatly expand it's outpatient services in Southwest Florida. A real estate consultant close to the deal said the VA will close in June on 30 acres of property near the border of Cape Coral and North Fort Myers.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive