south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- RadioShack plans 3 South Florida closures (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Of its 81 stores in South Florida, RadioShack Corp. said three will be a part of its nationwide cutbacks.
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman was recently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckman stated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change the real estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of the country.
- Looking to sell Park Place? (Miami Herald)
Jill Eber and Jill Hertsberg, commonly known as The Jills, have been moving big houses in South Florida for 10 years together, and after selling 90 properties for about $300 million in 2005 were recently named the top residential real estate agents in the United States. The Jills get Unbuttoned with James H. Burnett III.
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (SYS-CON Media)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. (OTC: JTPI) is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman wasrecently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckmanstated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change thereal estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of thecountry.
- Golf Course and Country Club Homes in South West Florida (PR Web)
RE/MAX Realty Group and associate Ernie Horvath have launched Southwest Florida's most comprehensive and useful website on the web. GolfCourseAndHomes.com is designed to provide easy access to community listing information and provide up to date reports of the most desirable properties in Lee County. [PRWEB Mar 26, 2006]
- Sellers adding perks to deals (Sun-Sentinel)
How do you lure home buyers in a slowing real estate market? Try a five-day cruise, $2,500 for furniture and even a one-year buyback guarantee as perks to make properties more appealing than the rest flooding South Florida. Maria and Tom Flynn put their five-bedroom Parkland property on the market a month before Hurricane Wilma hit Oct. 24. The house weathered the storm, except for damaged
- REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Changing Economy Requires Flexible and Diverse Real Estate Services (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 26, 2006 -- Timing the real estate market correctly in a volatile environment poses challenges for owners and buyers alike.
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT REAL ESTATE With Paul Owers (Sun-Sentinel)
Paul Owers, a West Palm Beach native, has covered commercial and residential real estate in South Florida for the past decade. He joined the Sun-Sentinel on Oct. 24, the day Hurricane Wilma hit the region.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive