south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Thompson Joins Stewart Title Guaranty Co. to Propel Multicultural Markets Initiatives (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
HOUSTON----March 27, 2006--Stewart Title Guaranty Co. has named real estate veteran Alan Thompson as a director of multicultural markets for its Southeast region covering Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina and Puerto Rico, with additional responsibility as Stewart's national liaison to the National Association of Real Estate Brokers .
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (SYS-CON Media)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. (OTC: JTPI) is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman wasrecently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckmanstated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change thereal estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of thecountry.
- Sellers adding perks to deals (Sun-Sentinel)
How do you lure home buyers in a slowing real estate market? Try a five-day cruise, $2,500 for furniture and even a one-year buyback guarantee as perks to make properties more appealing than the rest flooding South Florida. Maria and Tom Flynn put their five-bedroom Parkland property on the market a month before Hurricane Wilma hit Oct. 24. The house weathered the storm, except for damaged
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Changing Economy Requires Flexible and Diverse Real Estate Services (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 26, 2006 -- Timing the real estate market correctly in a volatile environment poses challenges for owners and buyers alike.
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman was recently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckman stated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change the real estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of the country.
- FAMILY BUSINESS UNVEILS BUILDING PLANS FOR LAKE (Orlando Sentinel)
The Caruso family's Pineloch Management plans to develop about 1,000 acres of citrus land. The Caruso family, once a giant in Florida's citrus industry, has instead been developing its vast real-estate holdings for many years now.
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT REAL ESTATE With Paul Owers (Sun-Sentinel)
Paul Owers, a West Palm Beach native, has covered commercial and residential real estate in South Florida for the past decade. He joined the Sun-Sentinel on Oct. 24, the day Hurricane Wilma hit the region.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive