south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (SYS-CON Media)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. (OTC: JTPI) is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman wasrecently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckmanstated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change thereal estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of thecountry.
- Real Estate Live (Washington Post)
Post Real Estate Editor Maryann Haggerty takes your questions and comments about the local housing market.
- QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ABOUT REAL ESTATE With Paul Owers (Sun-Sentinel)
Paul Owers, a West Palm Beach native, has covered commercial and residential real estate in South Florida for the past decade. He joined the Sun-Sentinel on Oct. 24, the day Hurricane Wilma hit the region.
- Real Estate Transactions (Bradenton Herald)
Real estate transactions recorded at the Manatee County Courthouse:
- Thompson Joins Stewart Title Guaranty Co. to Propel Multicultural Markets Initiatives (Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
HOUSTON----March 27, 2006--Stewart Title Guaranty Co. has named real estate veteran Alan Thompson as a director of multicultural markets for its Southeast region covering Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina and Puerto Rico, with additional responsibility as Stewart's national liaison to the National Association of Real Estate Brokers .
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman was recently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckman stated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change the real estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of the country.
- Buyers and Investors Seek Experienced Broker Advice as Flamingo Condo Conversion Units in South Beach Sell Fast (PR Web)
With the Grand Flamingo of South Beach sale--the largest condo conversion in the history of Florida--HansenHomesAventura.com has expanded its expert niche in the luxurious residential real estate market, and buyers look to them for purchasing advice. [PRWEB Mar 28, 2006] Trackback URI: http://www.prweb.com/dingpr.php/SW5zZS1FbXB0LVNpbmctTG92ZS1IYWxmLVplcm8=
Back to south florida real estate News Archive