south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. Is One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Real Estate Companies -- As Reported on (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. is pleased to announce that the Company's CEO William Luckman was recently interviewed on www.wallstreet.net. In his interview, Mr. Luckman stated that Jordyn Taylor Properties has adapted a strategy to change the real estate market for Florida with further expansion to the rest of the country.
- Diverse Needs Drive South Florida Housing Market (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 29, 2006 -- Dramatic changes affecting the South Florida housing market are reshaping the needs of owners, investors, buyers, and renters.
- Florida East Reviewing Permit Ruling (AP via Yahoo! Finance)
Real estate and freight railroad company Florida East Coast Industries Inc. said Wednesday it is too early to tell how its business might be affected, after a court ruled in favor of environmentalists protesting mining permits held by some of the company's customers.
- Winn-Dixie to two South Florida consolidate distribution centers (Miami Herald)
Winn-Dixie announced Wednesday that it plans to consolidate its two distribution centers in South Florida, closing the one in Pompano Beach.
- Florida East Coast Industries Announces Ruling Affecting Rock Mining in South Florida (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Florida East Coast Industries, Inc. today announced that the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida has ruled that several mining permits for the Lake Belt area in South Florida were granted to its aggregate customers without issuance of an adequate Environmental Impact Statement and other deficiencies.
- Buyers and Investors Seek Experienced Broker Advice as Flamingo Condo Conversion Units in South Beach Sell Fast (PR Web)
With the Grand Flamingo of South Beach sale--the largest condo conversion in the history of Florida--HansenHomesAventura.com has expanded its expert niche in the luxurious residential real estate market, and buyers look to them for purchasing advice. [PRWEB Mar 28, 2006] Trackback URI: http://www.prweb.com/dingpr.php/SW5zZS1FbXB0LVNpbmctTG92ZS1IYWxmLVplcm8=
- South Florida developer gets in on Southbank condos (The Business Journal of Jacksonville)
A prominent South Florida developer of high-end condominiums has announced its partnership in a Southbank project.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive