south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Diverse Needs Drive South Florida Housing Market (PR Web via Yahoo! News)
(PRWEB) March 29, 2006 -- Dramatic changes affecting the South Florida housing market are reshaping the needs of owners, investors, buyers, and renters.
- Diverse Needs Drive South Florida Housing Market (PR Web)
The diversity of needs in the real estate market is a challenge for professionals trying to keep up. Agents are under pressure to advise both owners and those looking for housing. Those who are not prepared to handle both sales and rentals are likely to see their customers go elsewhere for help in making and carrying out their decisions. Managing both sales and rentals provides real estate
- Sellers adding perks to deals (Sun-Sentinel)
How do you lure home buyers in a slowing real estate market? Try a five-day cruise, $2,500 for furniture and even a one-year buyback guarantee as perks to make properties more appealing than the rest flooding South Florida. Maria and Tom Flynn put their five-bedroom Parkland property on the market a month before Hurricane Wilma hit Oct. 24. The house weathered the storm, except for damaged
- Winn-Dixie to two South Florida consolidate distribution centers (Miami Herald)
Winn-Dixie announced Wednesday that it plans to consolidate its two distribution centers in South Florida, closing the one in Pompano Beach.
- Florida East Reviewing Permit Ruling (AP via Yahoo! Finance)
Real estate and freight railroad company Florida East Coast Industries Inc. said Wednesday it is too early to tell how its business might be affected, after a court ruled in favor of environmentalists protesting mining permits held by some of the company's customers.
- Real estate industry could be 'brought to its knees' by property tax disparity, official says (Sun-Sentinel)
The real estate industry would be "brought to its knees" if homeowners aren't allowed to take a property tax break with them when they move, Palm Beach County Property Appraiser Gary Nikolits said Wednesday.
- South Florida developer gets in on Southbank condos (The Business Journal of Jacksonville)
A prominent South Florida developer of high-end condominiums has announced its partnership in a Southbank project.
- Curious about a slowing market (Sun-Sentinel)
Readers ask about prices, interest rates Will prices for South Florida homes and condominiums drop? Should I hire a real estate agent now that the market has slowed? And what about interest rates?
Back to south florida real estate News Archive