south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- One Way to Skin the FCAT (New Times Broward-Palm Beach)
Summer used to be the birthright of American kids. Remember? It was the slow, loopy season, when there was time on your hands and thrilling new ideas, unimpeded by rigid schedules, seemed to come sailing in out of nowhere.
- No apologies: Artest relishes villain's role (Palm Beach Post)
Ron Artest's look and body language said it all: Ron, did you know NBA Commissioner David Stern is at the game?
- George Clooney and Jorge Perez Bring Hollywood to Real Estate (PR Web)
As co-publishers Seth Semilof and Kamal Hotchandani relate in their November-December Publishers? Letter, there is no bust in sight for the highly acclaimed Haute Living. After a highly successful year, Haute Living has selected Conde Nast?s Glamour en Espanol?s Fernando Bencomo as its Art Director. [PRWEB Nov 18, 2005]
- Feds: Weston man linked to Canadian gang (Miami Herald)
Using the identity of a dead child, a convicted drug smuggler on the lam for three decades lived undetected as a South Florida real estate agent for years -- until Tuesday, authorities say.
- S. Fla. farmers turn to niche markets (Miami Herald)
S. Fla. farmers turn to new products and mechanization to survive. To stay competitive, the industry is making investments to upgrade technology and machinery to cut costs.
- JTPI's Average Commissions Soar Along Side South Florida Housing Prices (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. , a full-service real estate broker continues to participate in the red hot south florida real estate market.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive