south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Letters to the Editor (Miami Herald)
UM Executive MBA provides valuable local contacts I enjoyed the extensive story on Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management (Business Monday, Oct. 24 by Anjali Athavaley). Kellogg's selection of South Florida further confirms Miami as a global crossroads. However, it cannot offer the same local networking and employment opportunities as the University of Miami. The contacts made and
- Real Estate (Jacksonville Daily Record)
When pondering what to say about the Keller-Williams First Coast Realty office in Orange Park, the issue isn?t what to talk about, but rather where to start.
- Sponsored By: (Fernandina Beach News-Leader)
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE 4TH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT OF FLORIDA, IN AND FOR NASSAU COUNTY Case #: 2005 CA 358 Division #: UNC: U.S. BANK, N.A. AS TRUSTEE FOR CSFB ABS TRUST SERIES 2001-HE22, Plaintiff, -vs.-
- Windrose buys 1 more local property (bizjournals.com via Yahoo! Finance)
Another South Florida medical office building is now owned by Windrose Medical Properties Trust.
- Donald Trump promotes himself at Palm Beach, Fla., chamber event (South Florida Sun-Sentinel) (Hotel Online)
Nov. 18--Real estate/TV celebrity Donald Trump rolled out of bed at Mar-a-Lago Friday morning to address the annual Women's Chamber of Commerce event -- for free.
- Find a Home: (Sun-Sentinel)
Search listings from South Florida real estate brokers, builders and classifieds.
- TODAY (Miami Herald)
BROWARD Florida Department of Revenue: Sales and use tax seminar in Spanish: 10 a.m.; Hollywood Beach Culture and Community Center, 1301 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood; free. Alberto Collazo at 954-967-1821.
- Real Estate Funds: Signaling Caution? (BusinessWeek)
What may appear to be cash hoarding doesn't translate to expectations of a crash in the property sector, according to these fund managers
- Michael Y. Cannon Real Estate (Miami Herald)
Seller: Herbonics, represented by Timothy Heydon, president. Buyer: Martina M. Borek, as trustee of the Martina M. Borek Trust. First Location: 20025 SW 270 St.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive