south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Best Beach Real Estate Opens New Office in South Beach (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Following up on its string of successes in Florida's real estate market, Miami Beach-based Best Beach Real Estate is opening its second office in South Beach, for a total of three offices in the Miami area.
- South Florida home sales down sharply in October (Miami Herald)
Home sales in South Florida plunged sharply in October in one of the steepest declines in recent memory, yet one more result of Hurricane Wilma.
- Experts say real estate market cooling as S. Florida home sales tumble (Sun-Sentinel)
Sales of existing homes across South Florida plummeted in October. Blame it not only on Hurricane Wilma, but a real estate market that's starting to cool, some experts say.
- South Florida landlords blame rising taxes, insurance costs for rent surge (Sun-Sentinel)
Landlords in South Florida say skyrocketing taxes and insurance costs are forcing them to sell their units or raise rents -- in some cases by several hundred dollars a month.
- South Florida homes sales down sharply in October (Miami Herald)
Single-family home sales plummeted in Miami-Dade and Broward counties in October, a month when South Florida was hammered by Hurricane Wilma and businesses were idled for days.
- South Florida beckons shoppers to paradise (BizJournals)
With nearly 86 million square feet of shops, superstores and restaurants, South Florida is a retailers' and shoppers' paradise.
- Real Estate Industry Adjusts to Cool-Down (Real Estate News)
RISMEDIA, Nov. 29 ? (KRT) ? As houses typically begin to sell in months, not days, brokerages are having to adapt to the cooling of the real estate market.
- Michael Y. Cannon Real Estate (Miami Herald)
Location: 804 S. Federal Hwy. Seller: E & M Investments of South Florida, represented by Ephraim Levy, president, and Moshe Levy, vice president.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive