south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Scripps donor has Midas touch (Sun-Sentinel)
JUPITER · He made a fortune plucking promising companies and turning them into profit machines.
- Hurricane worries: Is this the new normal? (Miami Herald)
South Florida's hurricane woes have never been a secret. From the University of Miami Hurricanes to the cyclonic swirl that decorated the stage for MTV's recent Miami broadcast, fierce storms are probably the region's most famous liability.
- Venezuelan Jews fleeing instability find sunny security in South Florida (JTA)
WESTON, Fla., Sept. 14 (JTA) ? On the edge of the Florida Everglades, in an upscale suburb known for its golf courses, towering coconut palms and shady bicycle paths, Vivian Goshen has found her land of milk and honey.
- Real-estate sales cool in South Florida even as median prices rise (Sun-Sentinel)
A cooling in the South Florida real estate sales market continued in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties in August as median prices continued to rise slightly statewide, new figures by the Florida Association of Realtors indicate.
- Dark Tower (New Times Broward-Palm Beach)
A dapper and affable salesman, Freedman cues Frank Sinatra's "I've Got the World on a String," then walks his alligator-skin shoes along the dark wood floors.
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Publix Super Markets said Tuesday that it has filed a federal lawsuit against Visa and MasterCard alleging that they are, individually, along with their respective member banks, engaging in deceptive practices and restricting competition in violation of antitrust laws.
- Venezuelan Jews Flee To Florida (Baltimore Jewish Times)
On the edge of the Florida Everglades, in an upscale suburb known for its golf courses, towering coconut palms and shady bicycle paths, Vivian Goshen has found her land of milk and honey.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive