south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- JTPI's Average Commissions Soar Along Side South Florida Housing Prices (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. , a full-service real estate broker continues to participate in the red hot south florida real estate market.
- Feds consider end to tax deductions for mortgages over $250,000 to $350,000 (Sun-Sentinel)
If a plan to slash the tax deduction for interest on mortgage loans became law, it would reach deep into the pockets of many South Florida homeowners.
- S. Fla. Farmers Turn to Niche Markets (RedNova)
By Jane Bussey, The Miami Herald Oct. 17--Under the din of "zssst...plunk..whoosh," the mechanical tomato transplanter lumbers along the rich loam of a Homestead field.
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Publix Super Markets said Tuesday that it has filed a federal lawsuit against Visa and MasterCard alleging that they are, individually, along with their respective member banks, engaging in deceptive practices and restricting competition in violation of antitrust laws.
- S. Fla. farmers turn to niche markets (Miami Herald)
S. Fla. farmers turn to new products and mechanization to survive. To stay competitive, the industry is making investments to upgrade technology and machinery to cut costs.
- Scripps donor has Midas touch (Sun-Sentinel)
JUPITER · He made a fortune plucking promising companies and turning them into profit machines.
- Feds: Weston man linked to Canadian gang (Miami Herald)
Using the identity of a dead child, a convicted drug smuggler on the lam for three decades lived undetected as a South Florida real estate agent for years -- until Tuesday, authorities say.
- Real-estate sales cool in South Florida even as median prices rise (Sun-Sentinel)
A cooling in the South Florida real estate sales market continued in Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties in August as median prices continued to rise slightly statewide, new figures by the Florida Association of Realtors indicate.
- Florida agriculture: A tough row to hoe (Miami Herald)
South Florida farmers turn to new products, mechanization and niche markets to survive. To stay competitive, the industry is making investments to upgrade technology and machinery to cut costs.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive