south florida real estate News Archive
Back to South Florida Real Estate
- Florida business briefs (Miami Herald)
Publix Super Markets said Tuesday that it has filed a federal lawsuit against Visa and MasterCard alleging that they are, individually, along with their respective member banks, engaging in deceptive practices and restricting competition in violation of antitrust laws.
- S. Fla. Farmers Turn to Niche Markets (RedNova)
By Jane Bussey, The Miami Herald Oct. 17--Under the din of "zssst...plunk..whoosh," the mechanical tomato transplanter lumbers along the rich loam of a Homestead field.
- JTPI's Average Commissions Soar Along Side South Florida Housing Prices (PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance)
Jordyn Taylor Properties, Inc. , a full-service real estate broker continues to participate in the red hot South Florida Real Estate market.
- S. Fla. farmers turn to niche markets (Miami Herald)
S. Fla. farmers turn to new products and mechanization to survive. To stay competitive, the industry is making investments to upgrade technology and machinery to cut costs.
- Florida agriculture: A tough row to hoe (Miami Herald)
South Florida farmers turn to new products, mechanization and niche markets to survive. To stay competitive, the industry is making investments to upgrade technology and machinery to cut costs.
Back to south florida real estate News Archive